Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ONE MORE MONTH!

July was a great break after the craziness that was June.  I loved every second of June but July was great too.  As you can see in the Updates portion on the side, you can tell I still need 54% of my budget until I can leave and I still plan to leave on September 1st so big things are going to have to happen.

*Praise* It grew 2% TODAY so 50% is TOTALLY possible this week!

I have been feeling good about the recent growth since it seemed to be stuck for so long.  Even though I still haven't quite reached 50% I don't want to discount how the Lord can move in this time.

I don't have the biggest update for you but I do have a big ask.  Will you please join my team to see how the Lord can move through you and me in His work in Nicaragua?  How amazing is it that we get to be a part of His mission and you don't even have to leave your home!?  If you're already on board, do you know someone who has a heart for Jesus, Central America and/or teenagers?  I would love to reach 50% by the end of the week and 100% by the end of the month.

Above everything else, pray. Pray for peace in whatever comes.  Pray for wisdom and grace as I make presentations/meet new people/ask big.  Pray for boldness to go out on a limb for the sake of bringing glory to Jesus.  Pray. Pray. Pray. Then, pray some more.  That's my game plan and I ask you to be a part of it every step of the way.


Isaiah 40:28-31
New International Version (NIV)
28 Do you not know?
    Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
    and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment