Monday, November 19, 2012

8x10 for gifts of $50+ a month

I decided to combine a few of my loves (fundraising and photography) to keep things rolling.  Are you looking for a Christmas present for someone? Look no further.

If you make a donation of $50 a month or more by December 1, 2012 I will send you an 8x10 photo from the slideshow below of your choosing.  Just email me (jaboulos5@gmail.com) the number and title of the picture you like along with your pledge/start date (please no later than January) and your address.

As you can see on the side, we have made it to about 68% and only need 32% more!  That means only 21 people need to pledge $50 a month and one at $25 a month AND THEN I CAN LEAVE! (That's $1,076 a month that I still need to raise.  Look how much we've already done! WE can do this if YOU help.)

People, listen.  I need your help to get me out of this country in 2013.  I'm trying to have all of my pledges by December 15th so we've got some work to do.  Language school starts January 3rd and I WANT TO BE THERE!  As we all know, the original date was September so let's make this one happen.

Spread the word!  GET JEN OUT OF THIS COUNTRY ASAP!


Fundraiser Slideshow - Online Slideshow Maker

To start your gift, click the "Online Giving" button to the right.  It's easy-peesy so tell everyone. Seriously.

*Please note* Gifts of less than $50/a month are MORE THAN APPRECIATED but I had to draw the line somewhere since I'm not able to send everyone 8x10s because the cost adds up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment